Choose one of the following previous activities to develop for your individual challenge
- Gift Giving – choose a person for whom you want to thank. Interview them to see what they might want/need. Brainstorm ideas that might fit that need. Create an object that you think would work. Test it with your person (or someone who knows your person well). Make another version of the gift to present to the person for which you want to recognize.
- Build a device that improves your waking up experience based on your classwork. Try it out on yourself and take note of what worked, what needs improvement, questions you now have and ideas. Make a new device that meets your needs.
- Fix or change an object so that it meets your needs.
- Based on the feedback about your computer game, make a new version. Do user-tests on your new version and take notes about what worked, what needs improvement, questions you now have and ideas. Make another version of your game.
- Create an art piece that will remind/inspire people to change their behavior for the better. Use at least two of the following: 3-D printing, laser-cutting, micro-controllers, electronics, wood or metal.
- What’s your idea?
Each student will have to make their resume